Pages

Wednesday 23 January 2013

Hmmm... More Treasury Adventuring?


So, over the past few days on Twitter Stephan Orlando of Robit Studios - responsible for the excellent, and very much free, Treasure Adventure Game - has been teasing an announcement coming this week. I sometimes wonder why these people can't just tell us without having to stretch these things out but in this case I'm becoming just a bit excited.



All there is to go on at the moment is the above picture which Robit Studios posted on their home page which to me suggests, quite plainly, that Orlando has been working on a sequel to TAG. There's the familiar hat and map as well as the sea view outside the window - oh and it says "Treasure Adventure". I suppose the only question here is whether it will be a "Game". Anyway, I can't wait to hear what Orlando has to tell us.

I'm a big fan of the first game, which was something of a cross between La Mulana and Wind Waker, with a really great story and cast of weird characters. Exploration and puzzle solving are two of my favourite things to do when immersed in a virtual world and TAG provided both. Treasure Adventure Game is still available for free from Robit Studios website and I would urge anyone who hasn't played it to give it a shot.



No comments:

Post a Comment